Pam Callard has recently retired after many years driving her London taxi around the streets of Epsom and Ewell in Surrey. For the past two years she has carried a full livery of Epsom law firm, TWM Solicitors.
For the past two years she has carried a full livery of Epsom law firm, TWM Solicitors. Black Cab Advertising selected Pam and her cab when the Surrey firm decided that they wanted a mobile marketing platform around the town.
Pam has been a first class example of a driver who is not just 100% competent, but also a positive advocate for the client. Here are a just couple of examples of how.
Everyone at Black Cab Advertising and TWM Solicitors wishes Pam a very long and happy retirement.
- Pam wanted at the beginning to understand fully the work that the law firm did, so that if she was asked by passengers she could explain to them and tell them how good they were;
- She accommodated the firm's request when they wanted a photo-shoot for the local papers of their new vehicle including their staff in it;
- Pam was always chatty whenever members TWM staff wondered by when she was on the rank;
- She allowed the taxi to be used for the day as an exhibit in the local shopping centre. TWM manned a stand with the taxi as a backdrop. The day included a cheque presentation to the local Girl Guides and widespread local publicity; and
- She was keen when it was time to sell her taxi to find someone who would continue to her excellent work.